ContiTech strengthens its Brazil business

Go down

ContiTech strengthens its Brazil business

Post  Administrator on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:22 pm

ContiTech strengthens its Brazil business

ContiTech for the Continental Corporation belonging to the supplier Asia and South America are the major growth drivers. Is the focus for the Hanoverian while Brazil ". The country has demonstrated over the past few years a major political and economic stability that is a good basis for growth," says ContiTech leader Heinz-Gerhard Wente.

Hanover. ContiTech for the Continental Corporation belonging to the supplier Asia and South America are the major growth drivers. The focus is on the Hanoverian while Brazil: "The country has demonstrated over the past few years a major political and economic stability. This is a good basis for growth, "says ContiTech leader Heinz-Gerhard Wente. He sees the supplier in the Brazilian market is already well established - such as hoses, belts, motor bearings and gear around during braking and steering components.

Production is located in Ponta Grossa, 400 kilometers southeast of Sao Paulo, and in Várzea Paulista, 60 kilometers north of the metropolis. "We will also continue to examine how we can strengthen the locations of Continental do Brasil. IT IS our specialist for air bags, ContiTech Air Spring Systems, already there in the wings, "said Wente. Especially with the Brazilian truck industry to the Hanoverian more to do business.

Expandable rail network
Wente but does point out that the South American country would have even more work on the internal structures. "This could all transportation within Brazil is at least by German standards yet, as far as it should be there or be," she pointed out Wente. He looks like pent-up demand in expanding the rail network. Thanks to the quick recovery of the auto industry has ContiTech 2010 sales over 2009 by 29 percent to 3.1 billion euros and employs a worldwide increase of around 26,000. EBIT improved by 119 percent to 370 million euros.

In terms of total sales in the automotive share of 50 percent to 54 percent has increased. The remaining 46 percent goes to the industrial business. "Our clear goal is to increase through steady growth the proportion of total business in the industrial sector to over 50 percent," says Wente. He is committed to growth in industries such as machinery and equipment manufacturing, agricultural machinery industry and the market for renewable energies. The manager is willing to make acquisitions, "If we can acquire outside the automotive industry, then we will do that."
It took into account acquisitions of smaller firms in their sights. "We want to complete the program with our existing companies through the acquisition of smaller specialist firms and deepen our market penetration." While Wente stated after the first three months of this year, a stable economy. But after the natural disaster in Japan is not know "how the impact will be on the entire business cycle."

_________________
Henkjan

Administrator
avatar
Administrator

Posts : 468
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 45

http://automobile.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum